Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baby Pictures

Spencer does not like the flash on the camera. So I have been getting sleeping shots of him! He is in the clear for Jaundice! So no more going to the Dr's and spending 4 hours of my day! He lost 9 oz since birth and now has gained 2.5 oz back! He is really soft and sweet.
His first bath... Not successful. His umbilical cord fell off yesterday so I gave him a bath. I accidentally spilled too much shampoo on his head. Poor little guy.
Here is Uncle Ricky Boy holding him! I am glad to see my little brother feeling better! Ricky is working as a life guard, he just finished his Eagle project, got through a difficult semester in school and got a B average, in honors and AP courses, after missing at least a month of it due to illness. I am proud of my little brother!
Here is his Great Grandmother Jean! She is who I can thank for my quick labors. All of hers were under 4 hours too! She is a remarkable woman! In her retired years she decided she did not want to be bored. She finds many ways to serve people. She volunteers at Kaiser every Wednesday. She volunteers as an assistant in some computer courses. She is always learning new things, I think photo shop was her latest course. She makes the best cookies and pancakes, she travels a lot, just recently drove across the country, gardens, sews, knits, and crochet. In fact, she made Spencer that blue blanket in the background. She is full of stories, games, and fun. We love our Great-Grandmother

No comments:

Our Family

Our Family

Us

Us

Our Kids

Our Kids