Sunday, October 12, 2008
The family get together Weekend!
This weekend has involved ditching school, driving back and forth to Galt, 3 baptisms of family members (1 of which I attended), 1 surprise birthday Party, talking to a specialist about a nose job, playing rummy cube, a spontaneous Sunday dinner with the Grandparents, ditching the older kids and the hubby... It has been one fun weekend!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Us
Our Kids
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Peace October 201312 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2 comments:
Gosh I have not been keeping up very well with your blog. So much happening! Spencer is getting so big. He is a doll!
Also I was going to mention that my friend's husband had a similar nose issue and had it fixed and he feels like it was totally worth it. I guess you never realize how much breathing helps until you are actually able to do it. Good luck!
I can't believe how big Spencer is getting! He is such a handsome boy.
You'll have to tell your family I say hi next time you see them. Is that really Ricky? He is so tall!
Post a Comment