Well Cindy and I had a blast on Monday coming up with a pattern for our Chinese New Year Clothes. Cindy bought real silk for her and Alicia. I think we are going to make Ricky into a Ninja. Tevan is going to wear is karate uniform even though he insist that his karate uniform is more Korean based.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Kimono's
This year, on my side of the family, instead of giving each other gifts we are giving each other a memory. So we are having a Chinese New Year Party. We basically want a excuse to have sushi and Chinese food, dress up in something Asian, watch Mulan and Kung Fu Panda, and eat fortune cookies!
Well Cindy and I had a blast on Monday coming up with a pattern for our Chinese New Year Clothes. Cindy bought real silk for her and Alicia. I think we are going to make Ricky into a Ninja. Tevan is going to wear is karate uniform even though he insist that his karate uniform is more Korean based.


Well Cindy and I had a blast on Monday coming up with a pattern for our Chinese New Year Clothes. Cindy bought real silk for her and Alicia. I think we are going to make Ricky into a Ninja. Tevan is going to wear is karate uniform even though he insist that his karate uniform is more Korean based.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Us
Our Kids
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Peace October 201312 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment