Oh what do you do in the Winter time when all of the property is mud????
I just got cleaned all of the laundry had it all folded and mostly put away today when my Tevan and our friend came over I was okay about everything except did he really have to wear a white shirt????
3 comments:
Tevan hasn't changed one bit! I have some good memories paintballing at his family's trailer lot! Ha. Have fun doing laundry this week!
And that is so rad that y'all have that much land! I would be pumped to have 1 Acre, let alone... wow.
Ok, I'm SSSOOOO jealous right now. That looks like so much fun. I miss going caving and getting dirty. Did you get to ride too?
You er kindof have a little mud... right here, not so much here or... well ok so it is everywhere but you know, that looks like fun. Can I come?
Post a Comment