Monday, February 9, 2009
8 Months old!!!
Spencer is on his way to roaming the house and exploring all of the toys and things around. He is rocking back and forth in the crawling position! He is army crawling and rolling every where. He loves his guttural sounds right now. He is getting over the nasty cold that has had him on asthma treatments to help him breath. He still has a cough and a running nose, but he is able to breath!!!
He is a very happy little guy! He is very ticklish. Yesterday I grabbed his arm rolls and that tickled him. He is pretty much ticklish all over!
The girls love to help me mop. The days of mopping all by myself are over. It does have it advantages. They pick up all of the things off the ground that do not belong! They go over the areas that I have so my floors are even more sparkly. Although since I mopped a few hours ago we have had apple juice spilled, butter spilled, and 2 sets of muddy feet. I hope Spencer is building his immune system!
Guess what is growing in there? It is not out yet and probably won't be out for another month but there is definitely a bump there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Us
Our Kids
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Peace October 201312 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment