Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sacramento ZOO

A few months ago I got a membership, with my sister in-laws and my mother in-law. We can get in 1 extra adult and up to 15 children, also we can get a discount at other zoos and aquariums. Last week I got the opportunity to go to the Zoo with my Grandma. I have fond memories as a child going with her there and to Fairy Tale Town. She is always very knowledgeable about the different flowers, which Addie loves. This trip we had a first, we got to ride the train, which was a huge hit with the girls. I guess it was Spencer's first train ride, but he is too much of a baby still to realize what was going on. Well all in all it was a fantastic day!

That evening we got to meet up with some of our good friends the Wentzels. Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures, because we were too busy swimming. They have been our X-Box friends and good friends up in Idaho. It was a lot of fun to catch up with them!








No comments:

Our Family

Our Family

Us

Us

Our Kids

Our Kids