On Tuesday we went with the family to Lodi to the Muddy Mill. On Tuesday they have a buy one studio fee for 5 dollars and get one free. Addie painted a fairy and Brookie painted a unicorn, Tevan painted a vase. They should be ready next week! I can't wait to see them!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Muddy Mills
On Tuesday morning we woke up really early and we went together to the temple to do some baptisms. It was a really neat experience to see all who are old enough, inside of the temple! I love the peaceful feeling inside of there. I am always able to access my priorities in life and re-direct my life in a more spiritual direction when I go there.
On Tuesday we went with the family to Lodi to the Muddy Mill. On Tuesday they have a buy one studio fee for 5 dollars and get one free. Addie painted a fairy and Brookie painted a unicorn, Tevan painted a vase. They should be ready next week! I can't wait to see them!
On Tuesday we went with the family to Lodi to the Muddy Mill. On Tuesday they have a buy one studio fee for 5 dollars and get one free. Addie painted a fairy and Brookie painted a unicorn, Tevan painted a vase. They should be ready next week! I can't wait to see them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Us
Our Kids
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Peace October 201312 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment