Last weekend Brookie was invited to a birthday party. I kind of forgot about it and realized that we had 1 hour to find out where it was at and to get a gift together. Brookie thought she would help with getting some toys from her bedroom. She found a bag and found some grocery bags to use as tissue paper. I was very impressed by her ability to think out side of the box, her generosity ( she was going to give away some of her toys that she really enjoyed), and her frugal-ness. I am glad that I am rubbing off on her little by little.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Us
Our Kids
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Peace October 201312 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment