I think he is now 3 months and 4 weeks old! His the size of a perfect baby doll. Although he weighs quite a bit more I think he is up to 15 lbs now! He is trying to use his hands, he loves sounds. He loves to talk. He is getting so big. Every day I think he is getting a new roll on him. I have tried all of his life to get a picture of him smiling, but he is so fascinated by the flash that he gives me a weird look every time. His Sisters loves him to pieces. Every morning they come in our room and give him kisses and play with him. We love our little baby!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Us
Our Kids
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Peace October 201312 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2 comments:
He is so cute!!!!!!
That is so sweet that your girls love him so much! He is a little cutie pie! What a great family you have! Keep up the good work you guys!
Post a Comment