Friday, November 21, 2008

Indian Day!

Today when I dropped of Addie at school I saw that they needed parents to help with Indian Day. So I asked the teacher if I would be any help with Brooke and Spencer and she said that I could bring them along so I got to be in charge of a group of 4 kids!




We did an Indian fire dance



I read to them when they were in a Tee-Pee

We made necklaces, Tee-Pee's and other crafts




We planted tulips


We fished



All in all it was a fun day and Brooke and Spencer were great for me. I might even try it again.

2 comments:

Annalee said...

That looks like fun! I have to admit, though, that I'm surprised that in liberal California they didn't call it Native American Day.

Your kids are absolutely beautiful (Spencer in that manly way, of course).

Riley said...

It looks like Addie goes to a great school! I know the kids love it when their own parent helps out, so Addie was surely thrilled that you stayed. I am glad that the others were "good" for you!

Our Family

Our Family

Us

Us

Our Kids

Our Kids