Monday, February 9, 2009

Camera suggestions???

We are in the market for a new digital camera. Does anyone have one that they love, good with kids, colorful pictures, easy to use???

1 comment:

Annie Sunshine said...

Depends on your price range. For 200-300 dollars I would go with a Nikon Coolpix. We really love ours, and does most of what we need. The only thing I have had issues with is that it isn't great in low light though. It flashes so bright that the pictures look like it is mid-day, and if you put it on a low light setting it ends up blurry if you don't use a tri-pod. However, as I have explored the world of cameras, I have learned that the only way to fix it is either using a tri-pod or paying over 800 or 900 dollars for a camera.

Other than that we love our Nikon. It has been dropped more times than I could possibly count some from as high up as 10 feet, yet it still is working the same as when we first bought it almost four years ago. My kids push buttons and Ella has poked and prodded the lens cover, yet it keeps on ticking. It also takes video and has numerous settings that I haven't even explored yet.

Our Family

Our Family

Us

Us

Our Kids

Our Kids